- Ingredients: Mangoes, Vinegar, Soybean Oil, Mustard Oil, Aged Pickled Scotch Bonnet Peppers, Garlic.
- A traditional condiment used with curries and tandoori.
- Excellent with bean salads, cold cuts, dips, poultry and rice dishes.
- A product of Trinidad & Tobago.
- Net Weight: 385 g (13.5 oz).
Only 2 left in stock (can be backordered)
Mango Kuchela is made with unripened mangoes from Trinidad and Tobago.
Kuchela (n) A sweet or salty preserve made with green unripe fruit, usually mangoes, cut into small pieces.
The word Kuchela is believed to have a Hindi / Bhojpuri origin kuchalna (कुचलना) meaning ‘crush; pound’).
Please send us a note, if you have any questions on the product.